What to check when you hire any iPhone Application Development Company
When you are coming to hire an iPhone Application Development Company, or an Android Application Development Company. You are probably a little bit hesitant. If you have a good financial back behind you, you can easily contact one of the biggest companies that operate globally and locally and have hundreds of developers. Although this doesn’t always guarantee quality or successful ending to your project, it eases the doubts about a company’s reputation and integrity. But what if you don’t have a bug budget, and all you have is a small money you are about to invest out of your own pocket?
This is where the smaller iPhone application Development Company or Android application development company come into the picture. Although some of them are quite reputable, there are cetainly some companies that you are better off not contacting at all. Some of these “companies” are nothing but an unqualified person claiming to be an experienced company sitting somewhere in the globe and about to waste your time and money.
So how do you minimise this risk?
These simple steps when you come to check the iPhone application development company or Android application development company’s should help you minimise the risk of working with companies for the first time.
- Check that you are working with a registered company. The registration number should normally appears on the Contact page of the website.
- Check the company’s portfolio. This is crucial! Check that the links that show on the Portfolio are active and working.
- Check the Contact page, to see that the email and telephone number are valid. Give them a call! and also, check that there is an actual postal address on the website too.
- Check the company’s social media activity Facebook,Twitter,Google+ pages , this should give you a good indication is this company is valid too. Check if the pages are active, if the company comments and updates their pages.
- Google the company. Literally check their online reputation. If a company’s name appears on the first page in many occurrences and shows as an authority site this should give you a good indication that the company is valid.
You are welcome to check some of the latest apps we developed at iQDesk iPhone Application Development Company portfolio